Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Three more hats for the shipping projects + socks



I have been knitting hats. Bonnie gave me the pattern. I got some colorful yarns from JoAnn on sales. I took the yarn during the trip to the conference and finished two and tonight I waved the bindoff and there are total five now! I hope whoever got them will like them.

I finished the crazy strip sock tonight which I started last Tuesday. It's sort of quick since I do them during the commute and waiting at the airport. Very simple and I am going to give it to a co-worker who loan me a trap for the cat few weeks ago

2 comments:

lexa said...

Love your socks! The hats are great, too. They usually go so fast.

Bonnie O. said...

Your socks are nice. I've been trying to reach you about the Tote Exchange. Can you please check your email and get back to me?