Sunday, October 08, 2006

Terracotta Warriors....great performance




This afternoon, I went to see Terracotta Warriors with Judy and her sister, linda. We have a big dim sum lunch and walked to the Theatre in 18 minutes. It is a fast walks for 12 blocks and talked about greate exercise. I took the to my condo before picking up my car. Linda likes to see the place, we stayed about 5 minutes. It's an empty place so not much to show. I saw two door down, there's a nice dinette near the window. The show is exciting and increditable performance with song and dance and many. Here's couple picture from the cast and they are so nice to post for us.
Judy also bought another DVD call "Heartbeat" which is also another coming musical soon come to the our area. I saw an interview on PBS which describe how amazing of there special dance and training.

No comments: