Saturday, October 21, 2006

Home sweet home.

Mom bought the Orchid, it's so prettey

These are two hat I made during the conference. It was a easy pattern. I am going to give them to the shipping projects. I got three more from last week and I will include them also
Friday is the last day of the conference. Fewer people. Stephaine and I chetted. Terry and Claudette also in the last section with me. It's a very good section and I am sure it will be room full if it was in earlyof the week. Larry and Li picked me at 6:20pm from the Oakland Airport with Bear.....my favoriate doggie. They took me to a new Korean House to eat. My favoriate Tofu Soup along with many small dishes. Li still not feeling well so she took most of her rice home along with white rice for Bear. I didn't bring much goodie home, so I gave 3 t-shirt to Larry and he is always like them. I still have two more to keep. Mom did lots of clean up this week. She brought a lovely Orchid in my room. She cleans up the neighbor's backyard too. It's lot of works for her.

Our cat hasn't been home according to Mom, but I found a towel on my bed which must be for Mongo!! I am finishing my socks which started Tuesday night and I am on the process on turn the heels.

No comments: