Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hello from Anaheim, CA....Disney Land

This week, I am in Anaheim, Disney Land!! Mickey Mouse. Mini Mouse. Well, I am at the IBM IOD conference. Ah, it's not really good catch name with IOD!! There's lots of food, morning full breakfast, lunches and dinner; then there's snacks with cookies and cakes. The EXPO also fill with goodies like t-shirts, pens.... I got my eyes on the CA's DB2V7 reference which I have been using since v3. Today is my 20 years after my first Laid off from Chemical Bank. It seems like just yesterday as my ex-collages, Stephaine, put it that I turn out so much better. Then the last year's laid off from Schwab was another stage of changes. I got three months off and money to spare. It definited a great things for me. Life is full of changes. I gave myself a toss to the 21 years in IT.

On the knitting projects, I got two hat done since Saturday. I could do more if I bought more yarn for me and I started another pair of Crazy Strip socks and I probably need few more days to finish.

I forgot to bring the USB download cord for the camera, so I will post pictures later....... Got to pack for tomorrow. The bed is nice at Sheraton but I like my own bed, can't wait to be home sweet home.

No comments: