Saturday, November 25, 2006

One more pair Arrow Sock, Quilter Quest Hop



I finished a pair Mistery Sock called Broken Arrow? One has lighten tone than the other, I made another pair of same sock and here's the second pair. I got that done few weeks ago and didn't have time to put here. I finished more hats and I didn't have chance to take pictures. It's not much new projects in the knitting sides.


I went to the Quilter Quest few on 11/10-11/11, I met a new quilter pal name Mary Jane who live at Lafeyette. She is getting information on the Tokyo Quilt Show in Jan 19-20, 2007. I think to go with her since she has been travel extensive in Japan in the last 20 years. I enjoy the Hop and buy few quilting fabrics, even bought couple knitting tool (Cable needle, couple baby knit patterns, Needles). I got call with PWA database problem, but I really couldn't help when I was not the Tour Bus. I went to Jemo at the New Piece at Berkery who was accompany his wife, another quilter, to get the stamp. Anyway, here's one the SAMPLE Quilter Quest Picture. Will post soon.

No comments: