Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last day of 2006, hello to 2007 in 3 hours.


Friday, Larry and Li took us for DimSum at Lengendry, but it's not a good food place and service is very bad. Li had to go to the front desk after waiting 30 minutes without DimSum Cart. I found the Tara Dumping smell funny stale tastes. I will skip this place for now. Larry and Li accompany me to JiffyLube when they saw the oil spat under my parking space. It's something oil gasgate pan, so Li made the appointmnet for me on Jan 9, 2007 with Chunk's auto shop in Benicia. I also went to Sams' to change a new battery which is less than $50.00. I came home and see my last one was replaced on 11/18/02, so it's time to be replaced. I was thinking to get a new car but it is not reasonable until all the yarn are out of the garage or live in the condo.
Mom's friend from Ohio, Van, visited us few days; we didn't take the Tour that we planned. It's full since it's last minutes. Her brother and SIL's family brought her here from Scarmento. It's about 79 minutes when I look up from the maps. She looks pale after surgery not long ago. She has sleeping problems and we went worry about the Air Mattress might not work for her, but it turn out she like the it. I was glad that I can take her few place in the Oakland and shop few stuffs for her.
I gave her the new Japaness Lunch Box, I have that for long time and it's great that she can make use of it. Mom have a good time and I forgot to take picture totally!! When we went back to my Condo, I went into Andy whom was showing him sales' unit 415 and 421. We also check them out, but I like my unit locations. I put these pictures I took when I first bought it and it's empty with view. I am going to have a Yarn diet and my own diet in check, I welcome a healthier 2007 with more exercise and health eating. Take walk during lunch hours and or work out at the Gym at the condo. My goal is lose 18 pounds this year which is 1.5 lbs/mo (4950 caloria).
I found this stash 2007 rules on the blogspot, here's mine:
  1. The Knit-From-Your-stash-a-Thon will start 1/1/2007 to 9/30/2007
  2. I will not buy any yarns with one exception that someone asks for specific knitted gifts especially for family.
  3. I am allow to receive gifts of yarn.
  4. Buying knitting tool needs for knitting/crochet project is OK.

No comments: