Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hot on the press......two more socks


I started the brown sock Friday Night and it's a plain Knit stitches cast on 44 stitches. I just finished last night. Hot on press!! The pink on I started last Sunday and the yarn got tangle very very badly. I spent over 3 hours trying to untangle that Sunday night. I took that to the knitting group Monday, Bonnie and Ellen tried to unwound that in vain. I have benn using the wool ease yarn for all my sock recently when I got them on sale at Joann at $1.77. It takes on skein for a small women size sock. I was going to cut them Tuesday night and decided I could just take out the circular needle to solve the problem. Wahla! it untangle the yarn and I continue you that and finished on Friday night. It's a pattern K one rows and K2, P1 row alternate both rows. I casted on 48rows and it fit me well.

No comments: