Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pumkin (18+ pounds). Rustic Arrow Sock done.

This afternoon, Mom harvests a hugh pumkin (18+pounds) from the Martinez Community Garden. We also got some tomato, basil. That makes great lunch with fresh vegetables. We also have few green bean for dinner. Mom made some stuff pepers, eggplants...nice dishes.

I finished my Mistery Sock yesterday. I used 2 skeins of Purple Woolease and it turns out they are different lots and it has different tone. The left on on the picture has a deeper purple. I have 45 gm left on each skein, so I am making another pair. Each Skein was 85gm and hope it is enough for 2 pairs. I enjoy making them. It's a CO of 48 stitches and the pattern is easy to remember with knits for all odd rows.

2 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Your socks came out great--so comfy cozy looking!

And that's the coolest looking pumpkin!

Zonda said...

Nice job there! I'm doing ok without a picture, it would sure help though! ;)