Monday, September 11, 2006

Mistery Sock in progress....


My mistery sock (Rustic Arrow) is half done or at least the complicate part is over!!

I am working on the sweater and didn't have time for pictur today. I went to Monday night knitting group, few of us have a good time. I brought over my latest knitting book to the group; Lori took 2 and Bennie took the rest. They love baby knitting books.

Today is 911 five year mark. I always feel lucky that I have move to CA since 93. My thoughs go thru the image and how was there at the 93 bloming. Working down 68 floors and that was such a bad memories. After all these years, missing the WTC is very sad. It was the place I work and knew every store to shop, eat and got out the subway sense. When I went back in 2003, everythings has changes; no 7WTC which was another building with Salomon Brother's office building. I haven't been in touch with friends in NYC. I should call more often. Keep in touch more often. I miss lots of good time and all the year I spent there.

No comments: