Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sock and more sock

This is my August Sock for the Month-A-Sock-KAL-II, It's for my Monday night Knitting Group's friend Maylene. She picks this color. The yarn is from Knitpicks, cotton stretch and I used the size 1 circular needle two socks on one needle method. I developed the pattern with just 4 rows and simple knit and purl stitches which sort of hide the stitches well. I started 6 pairs in 6 different colors and this is last to the second one I got done. I am planning to get them all done and take pictures all together. Would that be nice?

Last night, I cast on my Six-Sock-KAL for Aug-Sept. The pattern called "scales skin sock". I use the Sock yarn I bought from in March when I was attending my DB2 DataSharing Class in Marrietta, GA. The yarn is very colorful and it cotton with cool. I am using size 0 needle. I have been knitting two socks on one circular needles for awhile and I really like this. It's lesser tangles and no "Single Sock Syndrome". This is my sock with 'picot cluff' and it is a very interest concept and I am sure I will make more use in the future projects.

No comments: